Best Practices Wiki Sponsors
 Honored Sponsors of BestPracticesWiki.net
Wikipedia has a page in its wiki for almost every imaginable topic including best practices. Wikipedia tells us about a best practice, but it does not (nor is ever planned to) provide specific steps (or "rules of thumb") involved to follow a best practice.
For instance, IBM's Best Practices lists recommendations for software development, which their products support, as (1) Develop iteratively (2) Manage requirements (3) Use components (4) Model visually (5) Verify quality and (6) Control changes. Beyond a few descriptive phrases, the page fails to detail much in particular about any of these recommended practices.
|Best Practices' primary goals are to
||Best Practices' success is gauged by
We need your help to establish a public best practices database!
Here's how you can get involved:
- donate on our website through the "Donate" button to support the operation of this database
- you and/or your organization can contribute best practice methods, articles, case studies and resources by [Creating an Account]
- tell associates, co-workers and peers about this database of best practices
- encourage organizations and associations you are members of to[Create an Account] and post their best practices methods, articles, case studies and resources in this wiki
 Honoring our Benefactors
If you can make a financial donation to help fund our operations, please consider these benefits:
- you or your organization can be listed on this page (anonymity is an option too)
- you or your organization can create pages in this wiki touting your support
- you or your organization can receive special mentions on specific best practices