Business Model Canvass Tool
The Business Model Canvas, is a strategic management and entrepreneurial tool. It allows you to describe, design, challenge, invent, and pivot your business model. It was developed by www.businessmodelgeneration.com. The Business Model Canvas is available under Creative Commons license.
A two minute video on the Business Model Generation website explains the Business Model Canvas tool.
 Related Best Practices
- Business Plan Presentation
- Business Plan for a Startup
- Business Plan for an Ongoing Business
- Building a Business Plan – New SBA Online Tool
- SWOT Analysis
 Other Resources
- "Value Proposition Design", by Business Model Generation, helps you systematically understand customers and create offers that perfectly match their needs. The book is available in 26 languages.
- Startup and Entrepreneur Resources
The Business Model Canvas, released under Creative Commons license, is open for building other approaches and variations on the concept. There have been a number of variations discussed and demonstrated here in the Hub and externally. Where variations have been made, recognition of the original source material material must be included on the variation. The text and link BusinessModelGeneration.com should be clearly visible and legible under every canvas.