From Best Practices
You should always assign your templates to this category.
- What are templates?
- Templates are standard wiki pages whose content is designed to be transcluded (embedded) inside other pages.
- How to create a template?
- Templates follow a convention that the name is prefixed with "Template:", assigning it to that namespace; besides this, you can create them like any other wiki page.
- Icon used for templates
- Image:Smw plus template icon 100x100.gif
- List of all templates
- Open the special page Special:AllPages and filter for all pages in the namespace "Template": open the Special:AllPages.
Pages in category "Template"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.